StudentFinance reserves the right at its sole discretion to update the Policy. We will place any updates on this website.
The personal information we may collect from you, when applying for the Income Share Agreement Program (“ISA Program”) or when voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback through our website, includes: your name, email address, home address, phone number, demographic information, credit reports, payment details and identification credentials.
In addition, we may collect information about your device automatically each time you visit our website such as your IP address, type of web browser or cookie information (see the Cookies section below).
As we work closely with your potential or current educational institution and your potential, current or former employers, as well as credit bureaus and or other public authorities, we may also receive your personal information indirectly from them.
How we use and share information
We use your personal information with the following purpose:
- To process your ISA Program.
- To communicate with you regarding the ISA Program and about our products and services.
- To give information to partner schools, training programs, higher education institutions educational institution, credit bureaus and potential employers.
- For administrative purposes, for example to trace you when necessary, prevent criminal activity or prevent fraud and prevention of money laundering.
We reserve the right to share information with third parties as:
- Service Providers: we may share information with service providers that help us to perform certain functions.
- Partner schools, training programs, higher education institutions educational institution, credit bureaus and potential employers.
- Affiliates: we may share information with other companies under our control.
- As required by Law: we will share information where we are legally required to do so and to protect our legal rights.
- Third parties for research purposes.
How we use and share information
The personal data provided will be kept as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and until the ISA Program is fully terminated or for the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations.
Your personal information is protected under data protection law and you have the following rights which you can seek to exercise for free:
- Right of access: you have the right of access to information that we hold about you upon request.
- Right to rectify your personal information: if you discover that the information that we hold about you is wrong or incomplete, you have the right to rectify the information or to request StudentFinance to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure: subject to certain conditions, you have the right to be forgotten, by deleting the information about you.
- Right to restriction of processing: In some cases, you may have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted. You have the right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes. We will ask for your consent to use your information for these purposes when we collect it.
- Right to object to processing: You may object to the processing of your personal information (including profiling) when it is based upon our legitimate interests. You may also object to the processing of your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling to the extent it relates to direct marketing) and for the purposes of statistical analysis.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information.
- Right related to automated decision making including profiling.
If you seek to exercise your rights, have any questions about our Policy or if you have any comments, please contact using the details below: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that StudentFinance has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Agencia Española de Protección de Datos. at: www.agpd.es.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made from that service. By visiting our website you agree to us placing cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
What type of Cookies we use
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc.
Google may transmit this information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
More information at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/.
How to deactivate Cookies
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a supplement that you can install in your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.