Shaping the workforce for the digital economy by investing in the talent of tomorrow.
Unlocking Your Potential Through Digital Skills
- Focus on your education. We take care of your tuition fee and you will pay a percentage of your future salary
- We evaluate you based on your potential to succeed, not only on your current financial situation
- You only start making payments after you’re employed and only if you earn above a certain salary
- We partner with some of the best companies to help you launch your new career
- Increase enrolment and student satisfaction
- Focus on what you do best: Excellent education programs
- Reduce the drop-off due to tution's cost
- Benefit from a scalable financing solution through a dedicated partner
- First-hand access to a diverse pool of talent in areas of high demand
- Dedicated partnership model to cherry-pick the right talent
- Work hand in hand with StudentFinance and our partner schools to plan your future recruitment demand
- We select the schools and students through a rigorous selection process, designed to invest only in the students who can become outstanding professionals
Our partner schools
Choose programs from +30 schools
Emerging Roles 2020
The world is facing a large-scale, fast paced transition into the digital economy - impacting workforces, policy makers, and companies across the globe.
- Software Engineering
- Web development
- Data Science
- UX/UI Design
- Digital marketing
- Product management
We cover your tuition fee,
for a share of your future income
You only start making payments after getting a job
Instead of paying your tuition fee upfront or getting a loan, you pay a fixed percentage of your income for a period of time through an Income-share Agreement (ISA)
With an ISA you are protected. You only pay when your income is above the minimum threshold.
Unlike a loan, ISAs are a flexible and affordable payment solution. Your monthly payments will be based on your income: you only pay what you can afford.
The total payment is always capped. No matter how much you get paid, you will never pay more than the cap amount.
Apply & get accepted to one of our partner schools
Focus on your education
Get a job and launch your career
Pay a % of your income for a set number of years or until you paid the total cap amount*
Enjoy a brighter future! :)
01 What is an ISA?
An ISA is a contractual agreement in which you receive education funding. In exchange, you agree to share a fixed percentage of your post–graduation income over a defined period of time.
02 What are the ways an ISA ends?
An ISA is completed when the first of these events occurs:
- You complete the required number of payments
- You achieve the payment cap
- The payment window ends (10 years from signing the contract)
03 What are the benefits for me?
ISA payments adjust according to your income after you graduate from the bootcamp, so you always pay what you can afford. In addition, the minimum income threshold ensures you will not pay until you earn above that level.
04 Is there an interest rate?
In an ISA there is no interest, no debt burden. Since only income is shared, the obligation to make payments pauses when income falls below minimum threshold. During this deferment period, there is no compounding interest so it is possible, but not expected, that total payments may be less than the original amount financed. This means that ISAs never make the situation worse when someone faces financial hardship making them a socially responsible alternative to loans.
05 How do I pay for my ISA?
Monthly payments are calculated by applying the income share to your total monthly earned income. You will receive a monthly bill for this amount, and you can make your payments by direct debit or online.
06 What happens if I don't get a job or my income falls below the minimum income threshold?
If you don't get a job or your income falls below minimum income threshold, your payments will pause. Your payments will resume when your income increases above the threshold. The value of the minimum income threshold is dependent on the course/school.
For more information contact your school.
07 Is there an early payment option?
Yes. You may satisfy your ISA at any time by paying the payment cap minus any payments you’ve already made with no penalty at all.
08 Do I still have to pay if I don’t finish the program?
If you leave the program before completing 40% of the bootcamp, your ISA will be prorated according to the number of completed program days. If you leave the program after completing 40% of the course, you will share your income according to the full terms of the ISA.
09 Am I required to pay the amount I received as a tuition credit?
You are required to pay the agreed-upon percentage of your income for the prescribed term of the contract. The amount you pay is not tied to the value of the tuition benefit you received.
10 Will I be required to pursue a specific career?
Absolutely not. There are no requirements stipulating the nature or type of employment that you choose after graduation.
11 What are the key terms of an ISA?
- ISA Amount: The amount credited to your account (the net tuition of the program you choose to do)
- Income Share: The percentage of monthly income you will pay back
- Required Payments: The number of monthly payments required to fulfill your ISA obligation (also called payment term)
- Payment Window: The maximum time for your ISA. An ISA in good standing ends when the payment window is over, even if - based on your monthly earned income - you have been required to pay less than the ISA amount or nothing at all.
- Minimum Income Threshold: The income that you must be making in order to make payments. If you are making below that, then payments are paused
- Payment Cap: The maximum amount you can be obligated to share; expressed as a multiple of the ISA amount
12 What is the risk associated with an ISA?
The risk associated with an ISA is that Participants can end up paying more than they would with a loan, but only if they have a significant increase in income, performing significantly higher than the average of the students attending that education program. Even in this scenario, their payments are capped and they have the option to early prepay and terminate the ISA.
" It was one of my best career decisions and I am very happy that I have taken the Data Science path"